首页 >> 外语培训
雅思考试
考试指南 | 考试资讯 | 备考经验 | 复习指导 | 雅思常识 | 雅思机经 | 历年真题 | 模拟试题
您当前的位置: 首页 >> 外语培训 >> 雅思考试 >> 复习指导(雅思考试)
站内搜索:

雅思口语:听相声学吐槽
作者:城市网 来源:城市网学院 更新日期:2015-6-29

  No.1 Bitch about说坏话;发牢骚;抱怨

  Stop bitching about it and do something.

  我说叫你别闲扯了,干点实事儿。

  What's on your agenda to bitch about this time?

  你这次又在为什么事而发牢骚呢?

  You’re always bitching about the uncivilized phenomena, why don’t you resist the behavior which goes against morality.

  所有的不文明现象你都发现了,你都忍不了,那你为什么不抵制这种不文明行为。

  You’ve been forever bitching about everybody else; actually you should behave yourself first.

  你老是在那说别人坏话,实际上你改先检讨下自己。

  I mean, I was in there just listening to them bitch about each other.

  我是说,我人在里面却听着他们两个人骂来骂去.

  Is CC cat still bitching about that? No, I'm bitching about it.

  CC猫还在婆妈这事?不,我在婆妈这事?

  There are only two kinds of programming languages: those people always bitch about and those nobody uses.

  世上只有两种编程语言:一种是总是被人骂的,一种是从来没人用的。

  No.2 Grouch[gra?t?]爱发牢骚的人(n);发牢骚,抱怨(v)

  Back off, Kit. You know, you're really be#ing a grouch.

  别逼人,丫头,知道吗?你真的变成讨人厌了。

  Did you get up with a grouch today? - No, she got up before me.

  你今早起来的时候感觉心情不佳吗? 不,它比我起得早呢。

  He reflected, "What's the matter with me today? Seems like I've got an awful grouch."

  他暗暗寻思:“我今天怎么啦?仿佛情绪不对头。

  No.3 Whiner哭诉者;发牢骚者

  She’s a whiner.

  她老是发牢骚。

  I suspect you #e across as an over privileged whiner, in which case the military might be perfect for you.

  我猜你是个蜜罐儿里泡大、爱发牢骚的家伙,要是这样,当兵可能真的非常适合你。

  No.4 grumble['gr?mbl]嘟囔;发牢骚

  Why grumble at me about your own stupid mistakes?

  你自己犯了愚蠢的错误,为什么向我抱怨?。

  No.5 Gripe[gra?p]about抱怨;发牢骚

  For those who constantly gripe about life, turn and walk away.

  对经常抱怨生活的人,转身离开。


雅思考试考试通关必备网络课程免费试听>>
网站首页 - 关于我们 - 版权声明 - 广告服务 - 网站地图 - 会员专区 - 客户服务 - 疑难解答 - 联系我们
Copyright© 2010 cn.cityy.cn 城市网 版权所有
中国·城市教育 粤ICP备06023013号