a totally different subject 完全题外话
admire your candor 你还真胆大
any luck? 找到了吗?
are you mocking me? 你嘲笑我?
are you spying on me? 你监视我?
bouncy 活泼
call security 通知警卫
can you get the door please? 你能去开门吗
close my account 注销银行卡
creep me out 雷死我了
cross that off my list 从单子上划掉
cuff him up 把他铐起来
curling iron 卷发机
cut him some slack 放他一马
distract her with a doll 拿娃娃哄她开心
does sth. mean squat to you? 对你来说sth狗屁不是吗?
dog walker 遛狗的人
don't you rush me. 别催我!
drug dealer 毒贩子
enough is enough! 闹够了
flyers 寻人(物)海报
get a little preoccupied 事先有事
get in line 排队(everybody get in line)大家排好队
get over with it 忘记
go on, i dare you! 有种你就去!
go through this stack 看看这一叠
goose bumps 鸡皮疙瘩
hairnet 发罩
hatrack 草包
have an affair 外遇
he can't come to the phone now. 他现在不能接电话
herbal tea 花草茶
how did it go? 怎么样?
I apologize on behalf of him. 我替他道歉。
I can't feel my hands. 我手麻了。
I don't have the energy for this 我没有能力应付这个
I feel wild today 我今天好亢奋!
I have part of the fault. 我也有责任。
I love what you have done with this place.我喜欢这里的布置。
I saw a lot of stuff. 我大开眼界了
I sensed it was you.我感觉到是你了
I thought it was the other way around 我以为是反过来的
I was just leering 我只是用余光看看
I'm kind of beat 我有点累了
Intern 实习生
it doesn't count. 那不算。
it's gonna leave a stain。这要留印子的。
it's insensitive of me。我这么做很伤人
I've been back and forth. 我犹豫不定。
juice with pulp 带果肉的果汁
just messing with you! 跟你开玩笑呢!
low key 低调
make a huge fool of myself 出了洋相
mug 抢劫
my ears are ringing so bad. 我耳鸣得厉害。
natural charisma 天生丽质
no peeking 不要偷看啊
no way to recover 没有掩饰的机会了
nod along 跟着点头
organize my thoughts 整理思绪
overreact 反应过度
patch things up with sb. 和某人修复关系
pierce my ears 打耳洞
present an award 颁奖
ready for a refill? 我再给你倒一杯吧?
she's gonna be crushed. 她会崩溃的。
she's healed. 她好了。(病或者伤害)
side effect 副作用
sneakbite kit 毒蛇解药
squeezed juice 鲜榨的果汁
stand firm to 努力坚持
sth.is beyond crap 那是扯淡
talk you up 说你的好话
there's no need to place blame. 没有指责的必要。
they are all well received 收到的反响都很好
this is so meant to be! 这就是天意!
we are rolling 摄像机正在拍摄
what was tonight? 今晚本来要做什么?
what's up with the greedy? 怎么这么贪啊?
why are you changing the subject? 为什么要转移话题?
will anyone miss me if i weren't here? 我在不在这里有什么区别吗?
Woody,tingly 痒
work an extra shift 多轮一班
you are a freak! 你这个变态!
you don't have to brag。拽什么啊?
you got me. 你还真问住我了。